Sunday, March 17, 2013

in the beginning ...

hi ... ummmmm ... the first time is always the most awkward right? So this is my {new} blog ... a place to share my musings ... my photos {there will be a lot of those} ... & well lots of pretty. 

so ... this is me ... brown hair, glasses ... with me is my munchkin ... I am a stay at home Mum so he's my permanent plus one & partner in crime ... I am also a military wife ... & of course a photographer. 


so i love all things photography ...
i recently started shooting film again {lots of trials & tribulations with that one} ...
running is my happy hour ...
books are my escapism ...
we try & travel as much as uncle sam lets us ...
i love to spend time with my little family ...
& my wonderful friends!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats your blog is beautiful.
    And I enjoy the way you write.
    I have a goal to shoot of case of film this year, just waiting for the snow to end, if it ever does to get it all out.
    Will keep up with you:)
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Molly ...
      & yay for shooting film ... I am loving it though i haven't had much in the way of "great" results, thankfully the ones that have come out the best are of my son!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Oh lovely to read you, Laura! The munchkin is a total cutie!!! I can´t wait to see more of your posts here! I know they are going to be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete